4,000-10,000 Ads a Day
Digital marketing experts estimate the average American consumer encounters between 4,000-10,000 ads a day.
That’s right. In a single day.
At some point, all that noise starts to sound the same. Which makes it even more important for your business to have a message that stands out. Because no matter how great your product or service, if you can’t get and hold people’s attention, your business is going to get overlooked.
How to Get Your Business Seen & Remembered
Nothing is more frustrating than wasting money on marketing that isn’t working. Every dollar counts. But here’s a surprising fact: One of the most effective ways to ensure you’re getting the most out of every marketing dollar is promotional materials.
- Promotional materials have an 83% recall rate. When someone sees your business or logo on an item being worn or used by another person, it makes a massive difference because humans pay attention to each other differently than billboards or ads.
- Perhaps more importantly, 73% of people use a promotional product at least once a week. Get someone a promotional product they love with your business on it, and you’ll have made your message stand out above the noise! That’s making your marketing dollars count.
Find Your Promo
So, stop wasting money on marketing that isn’t working, and instead get your business seen and remembered with a promotional product people will love.
Getting started is really simple:
- Shop—Get ideas on promotional products for your business.
- Get a Quote—Tell us what you want, when you need it, and what fits your budget.
- Get Remembered—And start getting your business seen and remembered!
P.S. Click here to get 10% off your first purchase.